Wright Sentar or Z

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by NINER, Oct 17, 2008.

1. NINER

NINER LawnSite Member

who has run these mowers and any opinions on them. I need all Wright mower info as soon as possible. I am looking to buy the only problem is i have no clue about these machines. I want to demo them but not sure which to start with and any info on the walkbehinds will be af help also. thanks in advance.

2. NINER

NINER LawnSite Member

bump********

3. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

The sentar is a great machine you can stand or ride ,i havent seen to many at all Wright Ztr's out there so i cant say. We use nothing but Wright standers,very fast and higly productive. Most of our property's are under 3/4 acre. Our 52 is big and fast enough thou to tackle an acre thou. Ive demoed the sentar sport and love it. I might add one to our fleet next season. I would demo the sentar. How big are your property's your gonna be doing ?

4. NINER

NINER LawnSite Member

our properties are anywhere from 1/4 acre to 20 acres. hills flats rough terrain you name it we have it. i am having a rep come out mon. so i can demo some. having them for a day or two wont tell me much but its a start i am just triing to get some feedback from actual seasoned users. we will be getting 15 of whatever i decide on.

5. fastcat

fastcat LawnSite Senior Member

holy crap. 15 make it 16 and give one to me.

6. NINER

NINER LawnSite Member

well if i get a sweet deal then the 16th would be a back up.

7. NINER

NINER LawnSite Member

anymore wright guys out there? 85 hits not many replies. tell me anything about any wrights.

8. NINER

NINER LawnSite Member

rep told me one company in Va. has 123 wrights i hope a couple of you use this sight

9. BigGreen1

BigGreen1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Niner,

Use the search feature.

Tim

10. NINER

NINER LawnSite Member

i have. no help mostly old stuff i want to know about this past year or the last couple of months at least.