Wright sentar sport vs. exmark lazer hp??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by S man, Apr 1, 2008.

1. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

I test drove a wright sentar today and was impressed with it. It looked very well built and weighs less than the lazer hp I'm looking to get. Is it a better machine to get over the lazer hp? Can the quality of cut match the exmark? Is sitting on the smaller seat as comfortable as the exmark? The engines are the same. 19 hp kawasaki kai. What do you think?
  2. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

Wrights are very good machines but between the two I would choose the Exmark. Exmarks of coarse have the great cut. The Lazer Z HP will have the seat and back and arm rests, so your long day of mowing is at least in a comfortable seat. The Sentar sport you are basically riding on a saddle with no back to it. So I would choose the Exmark because of its great cut and the comfort level.
  3. S man

Yes I agree a full ztr is more comfortable. I'll demo both when I sell the phazer.
  4. tb8100

tb8100 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from TX

One cool thing about the Sentar is that you can ride til you get tired of sitting, then stand for awhile, and go back and forth. I think they're a super versatile mower plus you have super trimming ability with the deck out front.
  5. tallimeca

tallimeca LawnSite Bronze Member

the sentar isn't doing your prostate any good.......

It's like riding a bike.
  6. S man

I bet..........