Wright Stander 36" 15HP

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by James Camesano, Jan 23, 2008.

1. James Camesano

James Camesano LawnSite Member

I've decided to get one for my new business. Does anyone know of an online dealer that offers the best price? I've found Alamia but they don't ship outside of Colorado. The price was good $4395. Your help is greatly appreciated. I've read this is one of the better machines.

2. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

Is there no dealer near you? IMO even if it costs a couple extra $$, get it from a dealer in your area.

3. delphied

delphied LawnSite Silver Member

Try google

4. Birdjr

Birdjr LawnSite Senior Member
    from nnj

Try ebay dealers tend to sell some new mowers on there every so often.Did u try jersey power equipment in clifton, their prices are pretty good.

5. LawnGuy73

LawnGuy73 LawnSite Bronze Member

There are couple of them on ebay check that out. I was looking to buy one also, but I was looking for a slightly used one. I only need it for a couple of properties, so I don't need brand new and don't want to pay full price.

6. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

If you would be interested, I might be selling my walkbehind. With a sulky it would be close to a stander.

7. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

Try Furgeson Turf .com . They are located in Texas. I bought a 36" 15 Stander for $3700.00. Brand new!! We bought it last summer and have used it with great results. This is our 3rd Stander in our fleet.

8. James Camesano

robersturf, that's a great price but i can't find furgeson turf.com. Please help. thanks.

9. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

Try Fergusonturf.com, my bad I misspelled it. Ask for Kevin when you call. They still have them. A guy up here bought 2 of them last month.

10. James Camesano

Robersturf, Thanks for you help. They say its 2005 model left over. Was that a bad year? I thought these machines were selling very well. How can a dealer still have 2005 left overs? Is it refurbished?