Wright Stander 36"

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by energy, Nov 28, 2003.

1. energy

energy LawnSite Member

Anyone knows if they sell 36" Stander, just the frame. I have some components and want to build one. Got hydro, engine... just need the deck, frame, upper tractor assembly. Could i get something like this from the dealership or from the factory? Anyone with some ideas or knowledge, let me know.

2. Awilkinson

Awilkinson LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I don't know if they will sell just one, but I do know that the builder of the z plugger, and z spreader, was using just the wright frame to build his machines until he started fabing his own. He had to become a wright dealer to get the frames. I am sure you could get a parts break down book and order the frame as replacement parts. Hope this helps.

3. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

I know someone who should know. Let me check with him and I will post the amswer he give me.:)

4. energy

energy LawnSite Member

i priced some pieces out, but i would like to know if there is such a "kit" or parts that come together for a better price than buying separately. These mowers are so expensive and i see so few parts on them to justify the price. That is why i have considered putting one together, maybe save me a few. Any little bit helps.

5. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

The main frame assembly is avail as a unit. It is called the "Tractor Frame Weldment". Part # 93410029. Cost will be around $275.00. It does not include the front caster brackets or caster assemblies.
    Good luck with your project