Wright Stander 4 Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by newlooklandscp, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp LawnSite Member

Stupid Typo in the Title, repeat.

48" Wright Stander for Sale.

About 1200 hours total on the entire unit but the motor was replaced last July with a NEW 17hp KAW. The motor maybe has 200 hours max on it. Starts on the First Pull all the time. New Motor was used the unit July-end of october then stored and is used on occasion (and I mean once a week for a few hours) since May 1st this year. No need for the machine anymore.

Spring Service:
    Hydro Oil Changed
    Air Filter & Pre-Filter
    Oil Change & Filter
    Belts Adjusted
    New Front Tires
    New Tension Pully
    Serviced Regularly

Also Included:
    Many, Many Blades (Gator, Straight, & High-lift)
    1 year old Jumbo Grass Bag for additional $100.00 or Free Older Jumbo Bag (your choice)

Asking $2000.00

PM or call the office 847-814-3001

2. White Gardens

White Gardens LawnSite Fanatic

I'm interested, what kind of condition is the spindles on the deck, pullies, belts, ect.

Also how often did you service/ lube these components.

3. newlooklandscp

Belts were all new middle of last season. The tension pulley is brand new, about a month ago. I personally grease the machines once a week on Wednesday mornings before we start. Hydro fluid is and was changed in spring right before we start. Oil is changed every 3 weeks since I cut only 4 days a week. My guys check the oil every morning before the start the machines. The spindles are original and cut decent for the age of the machine. If you plan on cutting all week with the machine you may want to swap them out. Not a huge change but takes a few hours.

Ken

4. zurfsturfcare

zurfsturfcare LawnSite Senior Member

could u post some pics?

5. newlooklandscp

ya no problem. I am taking pictures tomorrow. They should be up sometime late tomorrow or Tuesday.

6. newlooklandscp

Pictures you guys asked for:

HPIM0785.jpg

HPIM0787.jpg

HPIM0788.jpg

HPIM0790.jpg

7. olde_blue

olde_blue LawnSite Senior Member

A few questions:

What is the serial number? Year?

Have the spindle pulleys' been swapped out for higher blade tip speed (or is new enough that the blades are 19,000 fpm)?

Are the spindles sealed, or greasable?

And, if you have time, could you provide a picture from the rear (and of the hydro pumps)?

Thanks.

8. Danielslawnservice

Danielslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

DIDO im going to be buying one of these soon and well if its good enough than i'll buy it

9. mowingmachine93

mowingmachine93 LawnSite Member

Would you ship to 66048?

10. newlooklandscp

A few questions:

What is the serial number? Year?
    I will pull the serial number tomorrow. The machine is 6 years old.

Have the spindle pulleys' been swapped out for higher blade tip speed (or is new enough that the blades are 19,000 fpm)?
    Spindles have not been replaced since I have had the machine (3 yrs now). I would have to say spindles are original.

Are the spindles sealed, or greasable?
    Greasable. My 52" stander that is two years old has sealed. Wright started that a few years back.

And, if you have time, could you provide a picture from the rear (and of the hydro pumps)?
    Yup will do that tomorrow, same time I post the serial number.

any further questions feel free to call my cell 847-814-3001.

Yes I can ship, it would be ABF and I can get a quote in a day or two when I am free to call it in. I would say a few hundred bucks as a guess.

Ken

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.