1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Wright Stander RH 36"

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Morningside, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Morningside

Morningside LawnSite Member

I need a larger zero turn (48-52) but i dont have any cash. i do have a wright stander RH 36" super low hours that i might be willing to trade. does anybody got anything?

mower new 002.jpg

2. davidcalhoun

davidcalhoun LawnSite Bronze Member

What would a straight sale be (no trade)?

3. Morningside

you dont want to know.

4. davidcalhoun

davidcalhoun LawnSite Bronze Member

OK, I'll play.

So what your trying to insinuate is that you will need to get within $400 of new list if you sold it outright.

5. Morningside

the list for this mower right now (2008) with the seasonal discount is $5885.00. this model is a 2007 with 110 hours. i have seen a 2007 model unsold in a mower shop for $5195.00. i would sell mine for $4500.00 with grass gobbler. for $500 more you could buy a new one. so i thought if someone had a used ztr with low hours we could trade. this is a great mower so if i cant make a trade it wont go unused.

6. Morningside

i am not trying to jerk your chain. but if i had $4500.00 to spend i would put it down on a new unit.

7. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

your not gonna find very many if any ZTR w/ a 52" deck or more for around $4500.

8. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

He's being nice and telling potential buyers that, if he were in their shoes, he'd buy a new machine rather than paying $4500 cash for the machine he's selling.

We're all such jerks when we buy that no-one can understand what some honest advice from the seller means:hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:

Davidcalhoun---He doesn't want to sell outright. If he was going to sell outright the price would be around $4500 but he doesn't want you to buy it for that because you would be better off buying a new one.:drinkup:

9. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

If you were closer i'd trade you my ZTR

10. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

I would trade you my ztr if you gave me the mower plus $2k cash.