Wright Stander serial number info...

Discussion in 'Wright Manufacturing, Inc. (Archived)' started by Cut It Close, Mar 10, 2013.

1. WrightCommercial

WrightCommercial Inactive

Mark,

It would usually take a little time and a second bottle was added in some cases just make sure the oil level isn't so high it comes out the fill neck of the tank when running.

Best Regards
    Wright Mfg.

2. xstatikplus

xstatikplus LawnSite Senior Member

Hello
    I bought a used 52" stander 3 years ago with a 23hp kawasaki. Serial number 30079. When was it made and what model engine is on it? It has just over 1600 hours on it and still kicks the ass off any mower I've used! Thank you wright for making your products with the quality that you do.

Thank you,
    Shane
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. WrightCommercial

Shane,

Glad to hear your mower is still going strong, we built serial number 30079 in Sept. 2005 and it was built with a Kawasaki model FH680V and the spec was a DS21.

Best Regards,
    Wright Mfg.

4. madxtreme01

madxtreme01 LawnSite Member

I just purchased a used ws3615 and the guy told me it was about 5 years old. I'm not sure how true that is. It only has 250 hours on it. Serial # 23045. Also this is a recoil start, can this be easily converted to an electric start?

5. WrightCommercial

madxtreme01,
    That WS3615 was built in Sept. of 2003, the engine flywheel is different on the electric start and on the mower side the harness, engine harness and key switch have to be changed and a starter solenoid needs to be added along with the battery, cables and battery stand. Can be done but its rare.
    Best Regards,
    Wright Mfg.

6. madxtreme01

madxtreme01 LawnSite Member

are you able to tell what the sale date of this machine is? I was told it was bought only a handful of years ago

7. WrightCommercial

madxtreme01,
    It shows as being sold in 2004 in New Jersey, no claims were ever filed for the unit.
    Best Regards,
    Wright Mfg.

8. Mower_fan

Mower_fan LawnSite Member

WrightCommercial. I bought a Wright Stander zk 52. From what I can make out I believe the tag says model # wszk5231kawe serial # 43424 . I bought this at a dealer in kansas as a project, and it's going to need a lot of work to get it up and running. Engine work, hydro work,deck lift malfunctioning, and parking brake broke to name a few. It was a trade in at the dealer. The dealer told me he believed the engine was swapped early in the mowers life due to warranty issues. The labels on the engine have fallen off. I'm having a hard time finding parts manuals with this low of a serial number. I was also wondering what year this mower was built. information on this mower would be a great help. Thanks in advance and I'm excited to own one of your mowers. Thanks!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. WrightCommercial

Mower_fan,
    That ZK was one of the last builds we did prior to the official production of the model, use the documents that have the 43747 serial as 43424 is the same build. The original engine was serial FX850VA00756 it would have been an AS00 spec. We built the unit in March of 2008.
    Best Regards,
    Wright MFG.

10. Mower_fan

Mower_fan LawnSite Member

Wow thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device