Wright Stander what?

Discussion in 'Wright Manufacturing, Inc. (Archived)' started by soustek, Sep 4, 2010.

1. soustek

soustek LawnSite Member

Man thanks a ton for all the help. You guys are great.

2. Shasta Lake Landscaping

Shasta Lake Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

How did you get it for free?

3. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

Both the parts list and owners manual are on the wrightmfg.com website. Look under Large Stander and find the one that goes with your serial number range.

4. soustek

soustek LawnSite Member

My wife's father is a auto mechanic and every once and a while someone brings him a lawn mower to work on. It just so happened that someone bought another truck for there landscaping company that needed a lot of work and he did the work and in return the guy gave him a wright stander and a scag walk behind that he gave to my brother-in-law. Worked out well for me lol.

5. WrightCommercial

WrightCommercial Inactive

soustek,

On our website's homepage click on the support tab and the next page will give you access to the older owner's manuals and illustrated parts lists based on serial number. When you pull up the owners manual the cover page will say it is for a higher serial range but the document is correct for your serial. The model tabs on the homepage only show the most recent production version of the documents.

Best Regards
    Wright Mfg.