wright stander

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by a+elawnserviceww, Dec 9, 2005.

1. a+elawnserviceww

a+elawnserviceww LawnSite Member
    from nj

hi
    I am look into get a 32 inch mower because the lawn i cut have most 32 inch gates. i was looking at the wright stander 32 inch because of one man reason it the only lawnmower i know in 32inch width with hydrO have a few question if you own or operated one.any a comment you want for each question. Can you give a rating 1 to 10 1 be a pess of junk 10 be great?

I have a 32 Toro belt drive if you can compare it to that

1) How easy is it to use?

2) Does you tear up a lawn easy when wet. and how baD?

3 )Does it tear up a lawn easily when rain?

4) How wet does your lawn to be to start get stuck in it. You do not have to answer if this question bother you. if you do not mined ask what is about the wight of operator on the machine?

5 )How is the cut in dry grass?

6 )How is the cut in wet grass?

7) How ealsy is to get a parts?

8 )How long does it take to get parts?

9) How is the company to deal with?

10)Is there one or some part that break or wear out VERY easily or fast?

12) How much absey have you put your mower throw how did it hold up?

13) How deponable is this mower?

14) How much do you use this mower?

Can you tell what you like or DISLIKE about this mower, even if it sound selly let me know please.
    You can add any question to my list, that you would have ask if yo were look into this mower. I like that very much

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP.

2. ehchvac

ehchvac LawnSite Member

if you go here, http://www.wrightmfg.com/, and thru the " channel partner discounts" those machines are 18% off till the end of the month.
    which is a lot cheaper than my local dealer, who quoted around $6300.00

3. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

We run 48" Standers..no problems other than replaced a couple belts this summer on each mower(one has 465hrs and the other has 501).Nothing major, we get parts easily enough, pretty decent dealer support, and lots of increased production time. We've never got one stuck, but we don't cut in really wet lawns,either. We each average around 240lbs, so no problems w/ that either.Any Zero Turn will turf tear if you aren't careful, it just takes a little time to get used to . I'd say around 10 hours on the Stander, and you should be fine with all regards to tearing, etc. They have been pretty much bulletproof.