wright stander

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by gplank2003, Nov 22, 2006.

1. gplank2003

gplank2003 LawnSite Member

what are the difference between wright stander ,wright stander rh ? is it just the rapid height adjustment? what about price difference? still trying to decide what size 23 hp,52" sounds pretty good.
  2. landbud

landbud LawnSite Member

i have a wright stander rh and they only come with 19 hp kaw like the mower alot the motor has had some problems
  3. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

If you want a 23, you wont be getting a RH. The RH can only accept the "small block" Kawasaki engines...which max out at 19HP.

That is the main difference between just a Stander and a Stander RH...the ability to move the deck with a lever instead of bolts, washers, and spacers...
  4. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

I think I would rather take the hassle of changing the casters then the smaller engine.
  5. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Could go with the Wright Stander Sentar Sport and you get a seat in addition to the RH but the unit is only 36". Expensive units but we like ours a lot we replaced hydro WB units. I guess both have electric start and wide tries, the Sendar does.
  6. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

Tires are smaller on the RH. I'm going to be looking at the exact same machine come spring.
  7. charmill26

charmill26 LawnSite Senior Member

is the increased productivity worth the price tag?
  8. DavidS1964

DavidS1964 LawnSite Member

Landbud you are mistaken, wright also makes a 17 hp WSR3617KAWE Rapid Height $6,354.00. Straight off there website.
  9. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

I can get the Stander 19 hp with a 52" deck for $5999. The same set-up in a non-RH model is the same price.
  10. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

I have a 52" 23hp...... No way I would step down to a 19hp....... The next one will be the 25hp.....