Wright Stander $$ ?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Raking-It-In, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Raking-It-In

Raking-It-In LawnSite Member

for the 32 inch..what kind of prices are you seeing for this machine..got a price today for $4,935..was wondering if that was good a deal ?

2. Raking-It-In

Allmost all of you guys have one. what did you guys spend ?:cool2:

3. Stinchcomb Lawn

Stinchcomb Lawn LawnSite Member

I paid 3,499 out the door for my 36 fixed deck.

4. Coumbe

Coumbe LawnSite Senior Member

$4,500. Out the door with 17HP KAw and Electric start.

5. Raking-It-In

wow those are pretty good prices !. The prices i got are with a 15 hp..I am going to have to do more shopping around. Still dont think i can get it that those prices.

6. T.E.

T.E. LawnSite Senior Member

I stole mine (at least IMHO )about the end of last season. 15 hp 32" with 70 + hrs for 2500.00 I thought it was new when I first looked at it.

7. olde_blue

olde_blue LawnSite Senior Member

Unless you find a really special deal, the lowest you will probably find is the November Channel Partner price: $4,394. The current Channel Partner price is $4,870, so don't pay more than that (you can order one from Wright for that price, but you may have to wait a month for delivery--your dealer should deal down to that price or below, though). For the seasonal prices, see http://dealers.wrightmfg.com/rightwright.pdf#zoom=120,85,45 .
    (I paid $2800 for a used 17 hp 36" with 170 hours on ebay two years ago, but I'ld consider up to about $3300 to be decent deal for that mower. The 17 hp is an expensive option).

8. Raking-It-In

hope i dont sound bumb for asking but what is the November Channel Partner price: $4,394. ?

9. Raking-It-In

nevermind i figured it out !