1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Wright way to mow

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, May 15, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Puchased a New Wright Stander 23HP 52" deck mower the other day. Also got a Grass Gobbler and free set of Gator blades with it. It replaced my Toro Pro-Line 48" mower. Its an awesome machine and a blast to ride. Never knew mowing could be so enjoyable. Still getting used to it and mowing with it.

2. RedMax Man

My Walker... and stripes from the first day using the Stander. Gotta improve the striping alot though. I will be doing some nice properties tomorrow so it should make some killer stripes hopefully.

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Looks nice. Its too bad there are not good dealers around me for wright because there is no real market for them here.
  4. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

I bet you after a month you'll like you stander more than the walker....:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  5. RedMax Man

Um i think i did after the first hour. The Walker still has it's special uses that no other mower is better at. Can't wait till i master the Stander.
  6. BryceBentleyLCS

BryceBentleyLCS LawnSite Member

The stander looks great, I never used one, I cant find anyone who sells them, but I wish I had a walker in my Fleet, nice mowers:usflag:
  7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice Mower Micah. I would love to have a stander one day.
  8. brucec

brucec LawnSite Senior Member

The Wright is exactly what I want, what did it run out the door. Thanks!
  9. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good! It must feel good to upgrade from that old toro w/b. Those back tires are hugh! Good luck this year.
  10. wayside

wayside LawnSite Senior Member

looks good ! you will get used to it in no time ...