1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Wright ZK

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Jpeg lawn maintenance, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

I am very close to buying a 52/27 wright zk want some info from people who have them. How happy are you with it is it fast enough for your yards I will be mowing 1acre and up with it. I want to save a little time compared to my wright stander 48. Any information is helpful.

2. alexschultz1

alexschultz1 LawnSite Bronze Member

the zk is very fast, i was looking at buying the 52/27 myself, i demoed one the other day and loved it. i feel like it was twice as fast as my 36" stander. also it DOMINATED hills, i cut hills with this mower that my 48" walk behind wouldnt do, and i did it extremely fast. make sure you do your homework though, would it really be necessary to spend $10,000 on a new mower when you already have a 48" stander? i decided not to buy one because i could get a very high quality zero turn for a lot less than the price of a new zk.

3. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Here is my situation If you buy a high end zero turn with a bagger yourat about 12k or more. so I think it evens out right there. I mean thats what I am thinking also I would love to have a backup if either one go down.

4. Jpeg lawn maintenance

bump it up

5. Jpeg lawn maintenance

bumpppppp any info helpful

6. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

There is one for sale on here why not get that its in ohio

7. Jpeg lawn maintenance

buying a new one!!!!