1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Wright's Seasonal Buying Program!

Discussion in 'Wright Manufacturing, Inc. (Archived)' started by WrightCommercial, Nov 21, 2008.

1. WrightCommercial

WrightCommercial Inactive

2. CapitalLawnGroup

CapitalLawnGroup LawnSite Member

Yea I'd love to take advantage of it, but man Sheffield Financial is hard to be approved for. My credit is not the greatest, but it is alright, and my gross income is more than enough, but they wont even consider approval... too bad because I'm a gauranteed sale!

3. allantate

allantate LawnSite Member
    from SW Ohio

I got my 36" Sentar Sport three years ago with the maximum discount under this incentive program. I am interested in getting a Wright Z but I haven't seen low rate incentives yet. Maybe this will happen soon under the latest federal promise to free up loan money for credit accounts. I am looking for a year same as cash or longer term at say 2%.

Low cost credit account insurance would also be a nice incentive.

I am also holding back for engine improvements like Kawasaki dfi and liquid cooled in a light compact size but I still like the base engine option. And I am not convinced the Z can match the anti scalping capability of my 8 year old Ferris ZTR but that is another discussion.

4. CapitalLawnGroup

CapitalLawnGroup LawnSite Member

Well I demo'ed the 52/31 ZK and it was so phenominal that I started making plans to sell my mower and buy one as soon as possible. I got a buyer for my mower, and then found out that Sheffield Financial who does all of Wright's lending would not even review my application because my credit score was slight sub-par. So there goes the 17% off for me. So then I had to go back and tell this guy, "Oh sorry I can't sell my mower now". That's really unfortunate for me AND the salesmen who were helping me. I would have been driving away the other day with one in my trailer!

5. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

Not sure what the problem is but I have yet to have a customer turned down by Sheffield Financial. I have had some that didnt qualify for the best financing deals but every one that applied was approved for something.

6. LawnScapers of Dayton

LawnScapers of Dayton LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Dayton, OH

I just picked up a 36" Stander.....very happy with it.....

7. heybruck34

heybruck34 LawnSite Senior Member

Got a 23/48" Sentar- awesome machine now that I've learned how to turn without tearing up grass and got the deck set the way I like it.

At first I was worried- $7K for a d@mn mower and my old walkbehind cut better/faster? I think a lot of it was operator error/inexperience. Tore the hell out of my first couple lawns...

8. WrightCommercial

heybruck34,

Glad you are happy with your Sentar. You are not alone, this is a common concern with first time operators of our equipment, but you are correct once a comfort level is reached people are amazed at how versatile the mowers truly are. The common mistake with the turf tear is letting the pivot wheel completely stop. The mowers are very responsive so if you keep a slight forward drive on the pivot wheel it will roll through the turn not turn on a dime which will tear turf everytime.

Best Regards
    Wright Mfg. Service Dept.

9. All Pro Lawn Care

All Pro Lawn Care LawnSite Member
    from Houston

I walked in a new dealer on monday and they told me that a 32 stander w/ 15 kaw. was 4999.99. I asked about the lower price and they said wright has changed the program and he would have to check online. He did not think it was in effect any more.

10. WrightCommercial

The WS3215KAW's MSRP is $5559.00. The $4999.99 is discounted but there is a deeper discount (17% total off MSRP) if a mower is purchased and registered by 12/09. Given that the deadline on this discount is fast approaching, you would want to ensure your dealer could get the mower to you in time to register it for the rebate. There are seasonal discount periods throughout the year with a variety of discounts offered. Click here to see detailed information regarding the full Seasonal Buying Program. After 12/09, there continues to be a discount of 14% from 12/10 to 01/13.

Please do not hesitate to contact me here or directly with further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Jillian Jensen
    Sales & Marketing Administrator
    Wright Manufacturing, Inc.
    jillianj@wrightmfg.com