Writing lettes w/QB or Qexpress

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by carlriv, Mar 2, 2004.

1. carlriv

carlriv LawnSite Member
    from Mass

I need to write a spring letter to all my customers. I would like to include job descripitions from qexpress. I have the standard version, & QB Pro. How do I go about doing this? Do I need a different version of Qexpress?

2. lost mountain

lost mountain LawnSite Member

Can you be more specific? This isn't a generic sales letter right? I don't understand the "job descriptions" part.

3. carlriv

carlriv LawnSite Member
    from Mass

In Qexpress I have listed jobs for each customer. They range from Lawn mowing to mulch, cleanups, fertilizer etc. I would like to write a letter that lists the jobs that I have scheduled for each customer...... A letter that basically says

Hello Mr/Mrs customer.
    happy spring, this season we have you scheduled for
    A
    B
    C
    D
    E
    Jobs
    Thank you.

4. lost mountain

lost mountain LawnSite Member

I'm sorry...it took me a little while to remember that QXpress is the Allocet software (which I don't have) that works with Quickbooks (which I do have).

In looking around the Allocet website in the Techknowledge section, I did come across this "How to do an upsell letter" which is filtering customers who do not have X service (job description). It does seem to me that you'd go about creating you're desired letter in similar fashion in creating a Memorized Filter List. Check this if you haven't already:

http://www.alocet.net/alocet/alocet...nowledge.Techknowledge&id=319&sFilter=QXpress

Otherwise I hope I didn't waste your time here...:confused:

Mark

5. Nitroman

Nitroman LawnSite Member
    from indiana

Where can I get Qxpreess?

6. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member