WTB 21"commercial mower

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by MKH, Jan 10, 2008.

1. MKH

MKH LawnSite Member

Hi, i am looking for a 21" commercial grade mower around the little rock,ark. area.i am also interested in a stick edger and hedge trimmer.

Thanks
    Myron
    501-436-4874

2. racer56

racer56 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Kansas

I have a Exmark 21" for sale on this site. Make you a good deal on it.

3. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

If you're willing to drive to Austin, Howard Roarke just put up 2 '05 Proline Toros for $500 each. Maybe he'd meet you part way?

4. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Thanks for mentioning me Lawn Tamer. I do have an Echo stick edger I don't need as well...PE 230 in great condition, used very little. Take a road trip to Texas, get some great BBQ while you're here and get some equipment!

5. MKH

MKH LawnSite Member

thanks for the reply guys i am willing to drive 2 hours from little rock so i'm trying to stay local.i'm just having a hard time finding stuff around here, the dealers never have used equipment and the lco's hold on to their stuff like gold.

6. marathonmow

marathonmow LawnSite Member

Howard, I'm looking for a stick edger and live close enough to drive, let me know

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. you can list a phone number as a contact. Thanks, Mike

7. marathonmow

marathonmow LawnSite Member

let's try again, Howard, if you still have that stick edger, give me a call (512-635-9694)
    thanks

8. mowranger

mowranger LawnSite Member
    from ms

Jacksonville is my old stomping grounds

9. mowranger

mowranger LawnSite Member
    from ms

Jacksonville is my old stomping grounds