WTB: 32,36, or 48" WB in MI

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by MartinsMowing, Oct 19, 2006.

1. MartinsMowing

MartinsMowing LawnSite Member

looking for a wb, good condition, reasonable, im planning to expand my busines from that darn 21.

2. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=120042297975&rd=1&rd=1
    This is mine, I need at least 16 out of it. It just sits in the garage taking up space that I really need. If you want it, I can probably meet you somewhere near half way between us. Where are you in Michigan?

3. stumper1620

Never mind that dumb Question I just looked, I could meet you near Lansing if your interested.

4. MartinsMowing

thats a little out of my price range, im pretty much just starting up i only have 15 acounts done with me 21, i have about 12 but i need a bp blower and trimmer. Im going to look at a ferris on sat. for 650. Closest dealer for them is 14 miles away, so im still looking. Thanks

5. stumper1620

Ok, Sorry, I was hoping it would work for you, Its an excellent mower, the only use it gets is when I decide to mow my back yard and want to move some gas thru it. I'll bet I haven't put 40 hours on this machine.

6. MartinsMowing

yeah thanks, it looks in excellent condition btw i would love to be behind that thing

7. MartinsMowing

bump bump...

8. MartinsMowing

bump again

9. MartinsMowing

To The Top ^^^

.....anyone?...bummer

10. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge LawnSite Bronze Member

48 ultimate 48 / 17 kawi belt only 350 hours nice at $2000 obo thanks George