1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 32"-36" Walk-Behind in TN

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by TheLawnShark, Feb 8, 2008.

1. TheLawnShark

TheLawnShark LawnSite Member

Would like to buy a 32 inch - 36 inch walk-behind. Exmark, Scag, Bobcat, Cub, Husq, any brand! Preferably in the tri-cities area or east tennessee area. Would prefer a hydro but belt is fine as well. If anyone is looking to sale let me know. Thanks.

Jeremy

2. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Have you looked at BOP Quick 36 mowers ?? Under 2500 completely decked out with a warranty. Take a look at quick36.com

3. TheLawnShark

Yes I have and they look like a great machine. However, I will only be using this mower as a back-up and I do not want to spend that much money on a new one. Thanks

4. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Copy that ! Good luck this year..did your area avoid the tornados ?

5. TheLawnShark

YES thank goodness. I go to college about 2 hours away from it all so I am very fortunate it did not hit my area.

6. Mowmoney00

Mowmoney00 LawnSite Member

We have a 36" Exmark Metro (belt drive) walk behind. It has hardly been used. It's been used on 7 back yards each week for 2 years. Great condition...I'll have to get you a picture in the next couple of days if you interested.

7. Mowmoney00

Actually we have everything for sale if you or anyone you know is interested. We're having the 'cleaning house' sale ... everything must go.
    1 - 60" Hustler Mower w/ vacuum
    1 - 36" Bobcat Walkbehind Hydro
    Honda Tiller
    Bluebird Sod Cutter
    Stihl trimmers and blowers
    Shindawa Blowers
    Kawasaki Hedge Trimmers
    Maurayama Hedge Trimmers
    18 Shindawa trimmers (most work - few don't)
    Air Compressor - needs a small cooper tube

Toro 323 Dingo (340 hrs.)(Very clean and nice)

Everything is well maintained and clean!

8. Puller504

Puller504 LawnSite Member

Need some more infomation on the Bobcat 36" hydro, please.

9. Mowmoney00

2005 36" Walk Behind Hydro Mower - Electric Start - Bought brand new and has been used about the same amount (if not less than) the 36" Exmark. Its clean and wall keep. It has a grass gobler and a mulcing kit (that has never been used).

10. TheLawnShark

mowmoney,

I would like to see pictures of both the exmark and bobcat. Any additional info (hours, price, etc.) would be appreciated. Thanks