WTB 32-36" walkbehind ASAP

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Bolo9092, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

I am looking for a good 32-36" walkbehind.I am located in Chapel Hill NC and need to find one within a reasonable distance from me or have it brought to me.I prefer a Toro or any other walkbehind that doesn't have the pistol grip controls.I will take one with the pistol grip controls as a last resort though.PM me and let me know what you have Thanks

2. Concept

Concept LawnSite Member

I have a 32" snapper pro

3. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

can you post some pictures along with a description and a price

4. Concept

Concept LawnSite Member

It is either a 2205 or a 2006 model I cant remeber for sure. It has barely been used because soon after we bought it we bought a second zero turn. The mower dosn't have a hour meter but i know it hasn't been used more then 50 hours. I am hoping to get about $2000 dollars out of it but am open to offers. If you haveany more quetions just let me know.

IMG_9755.jpg

IMG_9757.jpg

IMG_9756.jpg

5. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

thats exactly what I am looking for but a little cheaper and the distance would definatley be a factor

6. Godfather

Godfather LawnSite Member

You can send me an email for pics, but look at my thread for my 36 exmark.

7. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

What does that have for a drive system? Would you be able to meet halfway or even ship to Hutchinson Kansas (67502)?

8. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

if anybody is interested in any mower posted on my thread please PM them so my thrad doesn't get full of everybody elses reply.

Godfather thats sounds like a nice mower but more than I want to spend. Thanks

9. Concept

Concept LawnSite Member

What is your price range?

10. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

well would love to stay around $1k.I missed the perfect w/b on Ebay 2 nights ago.It was a 36" Toro w/b with a sulky and T Bar controls for $900