WTB 32-48in WB

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Bones06, May 3, 2013.

1. Bones06

Bones06 LawnSite Member

I'm looking to buy a walk behind for personal use since I sold all my commercial equipment with the business. I would consider one sized 32-48in, and belt drive or hydro is fine. Not looking for a really worn out unit, but also not looking for anything top of the line either. Will be used to cut our lot 1-2 times per week, which is 15000 sq ft of Bermuda. Let me know what you have and maybe we can make a deal.....Would consider sales within 2 hr drive or less of Greenville Sc
    Thanks

2. jmr930

jmr930 LawnSite Member

Quick 36 single hydro 16hp BS engine/ electric start / 285 hours good condition
    $900 Mooresville NC

3. Bones06

Bones06 LawnSite Member

I almost bought a few of those new when Gary first started selling them, just wish yours had the Kawi engine on it. The back of our property has a bit of an incline so not sure how it would do having a single hydro, I will keep it in mind though......Thanks!

4. jmr930

jmr930 LawnSite Member

10-4 let me know if you need pics. My experience has been it does pretty good on up and down hills, sidemowing takes a little effort to hold it straight.

5. Bones06

Bones06 LawnSite Member

Definitely post some pics, even I don't bite it still puts your sale out there!

6. jmr930

jmr930 LawnSite Member

quick 36 003.jpg

lawn mower 3.jpg Pictures of my quick 36.

quick 36 003.jpg

lawn mower 3.jpg

7. lafrance4078

lafrance4078 LawnSite Member

It's great to see a Quick 36!!! I sold all of my equipment 4 years ago, including my Quick 36, when I went to Iraq. Wanted to pick one up for my house but was sad to hear they aren't selling them anymore. What a great machine. I regret selling it. How long is the drive to Mooresville from Knoxville? A Quick is worth the drive.

8. jmr930

jmr930 LawnSite Member

Sorry, I've already sold it. I liked it, but just wasn't using it enough. There are still some around. Hope you find one.