WTB 33" or 36" walk behind mower

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by H&H Lawn Service, May 21, 2008.

1. H&H Lawn Service

H&H Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Looking to add a good used walk behind mower to my collection. Let me know if you have something that might work.

Thanks,

2. bcktoffish

bcktoffish LawnSite Member

Are you still looking for a mower? I've got a 36" Toro Hydraulic listed (just a little before this post) for sale and if my asking price is met I will consider delivering it.

3. Mr.Mow-It-All

Mr.Mow-It-All LawnSite Senior Member

I have a quick 36 listed here as well.

4. lgyardservices

lgyardservices LawnSite Senior Member

bcktoffish: can you give me the link to your Toro for sale please? I may be interested

5. Lobell

Lobell LawnSite Member

Have a 36" Ex-Mark Turf Tracer HP for sale, but am in NJ so idk if you would be interested.

Thanks

Brian

6. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Can you pm me with info on that turf tracer please?

7. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Sorry you dont have pm yet so could you just post some info?

8. bcktoffish

bcktoffish LawnSite Member

9. E & J Pro Turf

E & J Pro Turf LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

I have a Snapper Pro Express hydro sale. 32 in 13 hp Kaw with no more then 25 hours on it max. Just don't use it. I'm in K.C. $ 1,650.00 obo.

816-935-5530

10. Groh's Mows

Groh's Mows LawnSite Member

Rained all evening, so I am up late tonight. I have a 2006 Scag 36" belt drive with the 16 horse KAI kawasaki (most in this size are the 15 hp). The mower has about 70 hours. It has the newer style advantage deck with the edge guard on the trim side and exhaust on the other side. The hour meter is showing less, but the first hour meter quit at either 10 or 13 hours and was replaced. The new one has about 57 or so hours showing now. Has the factory bagger which is the soft sided one and comes with the hurricane mulch kit still new in box and never installed. I would like to see $2,000 out of the entire set up, but we can talk. If you are interested I will try to post some photos.