1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

WTB 36-48" Hydro WB

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by DA Quality Lawn & YS, Feb 17, 2012.

1. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Putting out a feeler for a used hydro Walk Behind. Would like 36" and will consider up to a 48". Deal could include a sulky and/or catcher but does not have to. Hours wise would like under 500-600 hours. Lets see what everyone has:)

2. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I have a 36 turf tracer exmark. 700 hours or so. HYdro ESC controls. Would like to sell. $2750 grassgobbler bagger

3. DA Quality Lawn & YS

Thanks man, you e-mailed me pics and my bro is looking at this as well.

4. DA Quality Lawn & YS

Bump it on up

5. Scoma24

Scoma24 LawnSite Member

I have a 36" Exmark Turf Tracer. Bought it from a friend. Dont know the hours. Sorry. Would like to sell it for $2000. Has sulky wheels

6. DA Quality Lawn & YS

So you are the 2nd owner? What year is it? I would take some pics too.

7. backhalfeds10

backhalfeds10 LawnSite Member

i have a toro proline 44 inch with brand new best on the market sulky and a bagger for it if you text me at 9703088402 i can send you some pics i will have to look up the serial number cause i cant rember the year but it has around 600 hours on it. i used it 1 year part time commercial would like to get 2000 out of it. it is has hydros with the t bar

8. Scoma24

Scoma24 LawnSite Member

I'll put some pics up this evening. Trying to figure out how to post pics from my ipad

9. joe2106

joe2106 LawnSite Member

I have either a 48" or 36" BRAND NEW Husquvana walk behind for sale. I just bought both on an auction, and don't use walk-behinds much.

I have the 48" on here for sale now. I will have the 36" soon, but it is the same. $3750 obo...I know that is a steal

joe
    402-239-9930

10. DA Quality Lawn & YS

Don't know much about Husqy WB's will have to do some research first.