WTB: 36" Exmark/Toro Walk behind

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by LawnSharks, Jan 13, 2007.

1. LawnSharks

LawnSharks LawnSite Senior Member

Looking to purchase another 36" or 40" walk behind in good condition and well maintained in North or South Carolina. Prefer Exmark or Toro. Let me what's available.
    Thanks,

2. Gilla Gorilla

Gilla Gorilla LawnSite Senior Member

I know that you said NC or SC but I have a 2002 Exmark Metro HP 36" belt drive for sale in Northern VA. It has about 400 hours on it. This was my backyard mower where I could not get my Lazer to in 2004 and 2005 then It saw very little use last year since I only cut 6 lawns and only needed it on my neighbors backyard. It had a valve job done in June 2005 and I just changed the oil and today and it is running great. I have the proslide for it but the retractor strut is broken and needs replaced.

Asking $1300obo for it.

3. Jay's Lawncare

Jay's Lawncare LawnSite Member

That makes two of us........jay

4. LawnSharks

Still looking for a good used 36" Toro or Exmark in the Carolinas or close surrounding states.

5. JOSH6277

JOSH6277 LawnSite Member

I know it may be bigger than you are looking, but I have a toro 52" w/b belt drive with 301 hrs. I am located in NC and I am asking 1,000.00.

6. Tadams

Tadams LawnSite Senior Member

A good friend of mine has a 36" Metro hp that he is wanting to sell. It is in north GA. Is that too far to travel to get a mower. He might meet you part of the way. The mower is in very good shape! I can take some pics of it and send them to you. We are in Cartersville, GA. Right on I-75. PM me or email me if you are interested.

7. LawnSharks

Yes, I'm interested. Send pics an details.
    Thanks

8. Jay's Lawncare

what part nc? and do you have pics?

9. JOSH6277

JOSH6277 LawnSite Member

Goldsboro, NC. If you like, I can try to send you some pics. Just let me know.

10. Jay's Lawncare

that would be great but you have to get your post count up to 10 so that i can send you a private message with my email address as we are not allowed to post email addresses on the forum......jay