WTB 36" Hydro

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by MBS Services, Oct 17, 2009.

1. MBS Services

MBS Services LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Looking for a 36" Hydro adjustable deck electric start walkbehind. Will settle for a 36" Hydro walkbehind !

2. Raymond S.

Raymond S. LawnSite Senior Member

3. GraZHopA

GraZHopA LawnSite Senior Member

Most 36" mowers don't have electric start. I you have to have this and want to take it to the next level look here.

4. MBS Services

from Ohio

Raymond and GraZHopA thanks for the replies. I did see the Trimstar but I was not sure I liked the controls either. The WS concerns me for hilly yards. I have quite a few.

5. GraZHopA

GraZHopA LawnSite Senior Member

If you hace hilly yards, you will most likely need the walk behind. The 36" stander does not work well with hills. Are you keeping an eye on CraigsList also. Good luck with your search.

6. mac43rn

mac43rn LawnSite Member

I have this unit. has never been used commercially. just a shade under 350 hours. weight kit, pro-slide, ecs controls. mint condition. Reason fro selling..I am looking for a zero turn (exmark, scag, toro) around 52".

shoot me an email if interested.

7. MBS Services

from Ohio

mac43rn PM sent

8. mac43rn

mac43rn LawnSite Member

I snapped them in the garage this evening with my cell phone.

I plan on cleaning it up tomorrow and winterizing it. The only reason I am selling is to get a zero turn. The hours are 332 as of October 19, 2009.

accessories include:
    mulch kit
    bag (purchased on ebay in 2005)
    ezchute
    weight kit
    Pro-Slide

http://gallery.me.com/brianmcatee#100850

9. MBS Services

from Ohio

Looks nice. How much are you asking?

10. mac43rn

mac43rn LawnSite Member

I sent an email this morning. Shoot me an offer. Like I said, I used it on my personal property so I am not sure what something like this should go for. I do know it is in very nice condition and everything is working perfectly.