WTB 36" mower NJ

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by mruiz, May 6, 2008.

1. mruiz

mruiz LawnSite Member

Looking to buy a 36" walk behind mower. Need mower to fit through gates. Willing to travel for right price.

Thanks Mike

2. windsory

windsory LawnSite Member

I'm looking for one too, and in the same area.

3. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

either of you guys know of a place to dump grass in or very near freehold?

Green Blade in freehold boro, corner of throckmorton st by 6 & 12 had a used 36inch I think exmark walk behind for sale outside today, looked a little beat up, but maybe what either of you are looking for.

4. windsory

windsory LawnSite Member

I don't know of anywhere to dump grass, I discharge everything. Good luck finding a place though I know it's a pain.

And where is this Green Blade place I never heard of it. Is it a landscaping company or a dealership or what? I'd like to take a look at this mower they have.

5. mruiz

mruiz LawnSite Member

Green Blade looks like a old gas station. Very nice people there I actually took my handheld blow and power rake to be fix.

6. shade tree landscaping

shade tree landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Its a small engine repair shop.
    turn off main st by Ritas Ices / the fire house ontp throckmorton st. At the 1st traffic lite it will be on your rite side, I belive the cross street is Broad St but not 100%sure.

7. windsory

windsory LawnSite Member

I took a look at it. They want 1k for it. It's at least 12 or 13 years old though so I really don't think its worht 1k, though it is in good condition for its age. I'm gonna talk to the guy selling it and see how firm he is on the price, so thanks for the help.

Anyway I'm still looking so bummmppppp

8. cliseno

cliseno LawnSite Member

any one in the monmouth county area looking for any help i have 6 years exp. and really need a job i just quit my job cause my boss is always taking forever to pay me i can use all equipment and run most mowers i been using dixie, scag, exmark, and a few others i can edge ,weed wack and blow plus can do most landscaping jobs and i am willing to learn anything i dont know i am in the matawan area

9. CutApproved

CutApproved LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Theres a guy selling a 36 scag and a 52 Exmark Lazer HP, truck, 16' trailer and some other stuff in Freehold. He just lowered his price after a month from 8500 to 8200

WHATS UP WITH THAT?

The scag I think is an 04. Its on Craigslist. I wanted the Exmark but he won't budge on selling seperate.
    I think its 61 Medford Blvd.

10. othersideland

othersideland LawnSite Member

I have a 36" Bobcat walk behind less than 100 hours. Asking $2000 im in NJ