WTB 36" or 48" Hydro Walk Behind

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by mityike, Oct 21, 2013.

1. mityike

mityike LawnSite Member

Looking to buy 36" or 48" hydro walk behind, preferably Exmark or Bobcat, but open to others. Im in the Maryland Area.

Thanks.

2. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 36 inch hydro husquevarna with only 173 hours on it just sitting in my shop since we done use it asking 2000
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. mityike

mityike LawnSite Member

Where are you located?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Philadelphia pa
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. EGL&L

EGL&L LawnSite Member

Hava 48" Lesco hydro with a 17Hp Kawasaki, only 52 hours, it's like new. Comes with a sulky and new battery. Pics are in this forum under "48 walk behind". Have been trying to sell for a few months, down to $2000.

6. Gold Leaf Lawnscapes

Gold Leaf Lawnscapes LawnSite Member

I have a 36" Lesco hydro walk behind with 90 hours on it with a sulky, bagger, and striping kit. It is the 2007 model before Lesco was bought out by JDL, so it is the rugged fabricated deck and overall much better built Lesco. I am asking $3,000 and I will be down in PA the 2nd week of Nov, so I would be willing to meet up with you while I am down there for no extra cost. I have a thread on here with photos. It is in showroom condition, I just don't get yards that warrant this machine, so I have no use for it. You can reach me at 774-644-9127. Adam

7. 205mx

205mx LawnSite Silver Member

I have a 2013 Bob cat 48". Still under warranty. Bought it new in July. Give me a call or text at 205-617-2145. I'm asking 3750 but can negotiate!
    Selling because I don't use it. Has approx 34 hours
    Thank you
    Posted via Mobile Device