WTB 36 Stander!!!$$!!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by RiverCityLawnCare, Jul 14, 2012.

1. RiverCityLawnCare

RiverCityLawnCare LawnSite Member

Im looking to buy a 36" stander new, old, running, or not. Just want to find one! Everyone let me know what you have, I may be interested in making a purchase of your machine! Thanks

My location is peoria il, the closer the better!

2. Ford4Ever

Ford4Ever LawnSite Member

I have a 32 inch Wright Velke walk behind mower for sale. It in not a stander but is made by the same company as the Wright Standers and comes with a sulky. The link is in my signature. Im just outside St. Louis.

3. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

a new one shouldn't be too hard to come by.

4. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

We wil have one for sale in 6mo,lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. HarleyDawg

HarleyDawg LawnSite Member

I have a 36 wright fixed deck with 17hp Kawasaki motor...Im in springfield Illinois also...send pm if interested...I also have a bunch of other stuff to...

6. Schuley

Schuley LawnSite Senior Member

I am outside Madison, WI and have a 1 season old wright stander 36" with around 120 hours, grass catcher and power chute blocker. Let me know if you are still looking.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. bodaggin

bodaggin LawnSite Member

Schuley is it a RH? If so how much?

8. Schuley

Schuley LawnSite Senior Member

Does that mean rapid height? If so, no it is the fixed height deck. Im open to offers... Let me know if you want to talk.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. bodaggin

bodaggin LawnSite Member

Sorry, ya Rapid Height. They're hard to come by especially in winter lol. Best of luck with the fixed deck. I'm sure if you post it up here you'll have a ton of response.

10. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind LawnSite Member

If you'd be interested in a exmark I've got a 36in hydro turf tracer with a bagger for sale. Im just in Pekin. Just lemme know if your interested