WTB 36" Walk Behind - Need ASAP

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by NBSNEAKER, Jun 11, 2007.

1. NBSNEAKER

NBSNEAKER LawnSite Member

I am in Maryland and looking for a 36" walk behind in good condition. Please let me know what you have. Thanks.

2. Groundwork

Groundwork LawnSite Member

I have a 44" Toro hydro for sale if your interested.

3. Bhorner

Bhorner LawnSite Member

I have a brand new never used Samuria 36" walk behind in Harpers Ferry WV in case you didn't see my listing here below yours. :waving: ( Brand new Samuria 36" walk behind Bhorner (Harpers Ferry WV) I'm only 20 min's from Leesbrug Va.

4. NBSNEAKER

Thanks...I will check out your listing. Not sure if that is too far for me...I am out 1.5 hrs from Leesburg and I will need to borrow a trailer.

5. Bhorner

Bhorner LawnSite Member

6. NBSNEAKER

If you dont mind me asking...Why are you getting rid of it so soon. Did you not like it? too small? Please let me know.

7. Bhorner

Bhorner LawnSite Member

Only reason is I was going to start a mowing business and after thinking about it decided to try another business venture. The machine is in perfect condition as it has never been used to mow even one lawn. Definaly worth coming out and taking a look. I'm just trying to sell it so I can pay back down my Amex that's all. :usflag: Here is a copy of my original thread below.

I have a brand new, 2007 Quick 36 Samurai compact Hydro, with a 16 Horse KAW V-Twin for sale. I paid $2,695.00 plus I bought the ride behind for an additional $300.00. I will throw this in for free, but they sell together. Total for everything with shipping was 3,150.00. I need to get 2,500 back out of it.

I have not even run a half tank of gas through this machine. It has never mowed a lawn has an hour meter on it. I only drove it from my garage down to the bottom of the yard maybe twice to keep the battery charged, and engaged the blades once to make sure they worked.

I need to recoup my money out of this machine. I bought it somewhere in April still has the manufactures guarantee. Anyone interested 2,500 firm. I’m in Harpers Ferry WV zip 25425, the mower is garage kept where it was uncrated in brand new condition and has been sitting. Great machine, and a good deal for a new startup business. Pickup only. If your interested PM me for a phone number or any questions. Thanks Barry Horner

I guess I should add, the machine runs smooth as glass. It's everything Better Products claims it is. Reason for selling is, I have decided a mowing business is just not for me. To much competition in my area. I have decided to venture on to something else. Thanks Barry

8. Bhorner

Bhorner LawnSite Member

If you like you can give me a call at 304 724-9024 if not here leave a message and I will call you back thanks. :usflag:

9. touchofpride

touchofpride LawnSite Member
    from NE

Nope, I love the mower & love the 36 for residential yards, beats a 21 in 1/2 the time. I'm relocating and will not be mowing there as I'm also a full-time chainsaw carver and make a lot more doing that. Thanks still for sale.
    Travis

10. Bhorner

Bhorner LawnSite Member

????:confused: