WTB 36" Walkbehind around Illinois

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by lewdo, Apr 2, 2008.

1. lewdo

lewdo LawnSite Member

Just picked up a job where a 36" walkbehind would come in real handy. Any around central Illinois for sale?

2. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

3. brownsallseasonlandscape

brownsallseasonlandscape LawnSite Member

Hey thanks for the good bump 02Duramax love the truck, and by the way I would be willing to travel a little to sell the mower.

4. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

No prolem buddy..

5. Time Savers Lawncare

Time Savers Lawncare LawnSite Member

I have a Hustler 36" Trimstar with 7 hours on it for sale. I live in Northern Illinois around Rockford, so we may be able to arrange something for delivery. Let me know if you are interested.

Darin

6. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

i would probably buy that hustler if the original poster passes up the deal. COuld you post your phone number?

7. Time Savers Lawncare

My number is 847-624-2818. Give me a call when you get a chance.

Darin

8. stick30

stick30 LawnSite Member

Darin,

If the first two buyers pass give me a PM

9. Time Savers Lawncare

If anyone is still interested in the 36" Walk Behind, it is listed on ebay right now, with a reserve price $3750 and a buy it now price of $4000. The reason I am selling the equipment is I will be moving out of state in a couple of months and have decided not to take the lawn care business with me. This mower has not been used on any lawn except my own, and the first oil change was completed at 5 hours. The link to the ebay site is below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hustler-TrimSta...ryZ50377QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If anyone has any questions, please give me a call at 847-624-2818

Darin