WTB 36" Walkbehind Central NJ

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by windsory, Mar 28, 2008.

1. windsory

windsory LawnSite Member

I'm looking for a 36" walkbehind near Howell, NJ. This will only be used in gated backyards that I can't fit a bigger mower through maybe 3 or 4 times a week, so I'm not looking for anything over $1000. Pics if you have them.

Thanks.

2. windsory

windsory LawnSite Member

Still looking, need something ASAP

3. windsory

windsory LawnSite Member

bump......

4. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Looks like you may have to spend a little more money !!

5. windsory

windsory LawnSite Member

uhh no. There are mowers out there for under a thousand, just a few deals have fallen through, and I can't find much within a reasonable distance. The price is not the problem.

6. SoloSulkySurfer

SoloSulkySurfer LawnSite Member

For a backyard mower try to find a 32" at least that way it will fit in all the gates that you'll encounter. Some of my accounts a 36" wont fit.

7. windsory

windsory LawnSite Member

Still looking, I'll take any price I need something quick.

8. SoloSulkySurfer

SoloSulkySurfer LawnSite Member

Im selling a 32" toro proline with a 12.5hp kohler and t-bar controls. Its from the late 90s. In very good condition. I just bought it off craigslist from a homeowner mowing his 1/2 acre yard. However it is to tight of a fit on my trailer with my scag tiger cub (im pissed because scag is getting scratched). I am not ready to buy another trailer so I think I will sell the toro and keep my sutech 33" until I can find a good deal on a 32" stander. Just got done with oil change and sharpened blade. Selling for $800 steel catcher included (what I paid 1.5 months ago).

9. ksstate2

ksstate2 LawnSite Member
    from kansas

Do you have a pics to show???

10. ksstate2

ksstate2 LawnSite Member
    from kansas

Do you have any pics to show???