WTB 36" WB. Odd request, please read

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by chefdave, Aug 16, 2006.

1. chefdave

chefdave LawnSite Member

I'm in Michigan and need a reliable 36" walk behind mower. I don't need a grass catcher or sulkey, and I don't mind if it's hydro or gear drive. I only need something that will last through this season (two more months, hopefully). I'm out of the business for good when the snow flies. I currently have a 30" snapper but need something a little more heavy duty. I am a one man operation with 35 lawns each week.

If anyone can help me out I am willing to spend between $400 and $700, and will drive a reasonable distance to pick up.:drinkup:

2. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I will sell you a 2001 Bobcat 36'' Gear drive w/b, with blown engine for $400.

3. chefdave

chefdave LawnSite Member

Thanks anyway, I need something that is ready to go. I don't have the time for repairs at this point.

4. chefdave

chefdave LawnSite Member

I would also take anything under 36". Like a 30" or 33" as long as it's heavy duty commercial grade. Anyone out there?

5. The landscaper

The landscaper LawnSite Senior Member

I have that 36 scag for 650. It has the catcher and velke but I'm sure you could sell those both if you wanted to and would have a dirt cheap mower then.

6. The landscaper

I could meet near toledo area.

7. chefdave

chefdave LawnSite Member

Yep, keeping you in mind. I'm glad it's still available. I'll be back in Michigan on the 24th. Maybe we could hook up that weekend or early the next week. I'll drop you a line when I get back.

8. chefdave

chefdave LawnSite Member

I can't send PM's so I was wondering if I can pay you through Paypal. I need to use the company card so I can claim it.

9. beck

beck LawnSite Senior Member

10. The landscaper

i have never done that. Im sure we could figure it out though.