1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

WTB: 52" or 60" Zero Turn Rider near Chicago

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by DistinctiveDave, Apr 1, 2007.

1. DistinctiveDave

DistinctiveDave LawnSite Member

Im looking for a decent 52" or 60" zero turn rider to keep at my house so I dont have to bring my equipment home to cut the grass. At this point, tell me what you have, not particular on brand, toro, bobcat, scag, whatever.
  2. DeWitt Lawncare

DeWitt Lawncare LawnSite Member

see my post under "ZTR for sale in Michigan". I'm 3 hours from Chicago and could work out a meet in the middle type thing if interested.
  3. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

i have 48" walkbehind for sale if interested and im only 3-5 miles away let me know if you want it.
  4. The mayor

The mayor LawnSite Senior Member

I have a toro 62" with under 800 hrs and a encore 61" with under 900 hrs. Both are 2003 models. $3900 each

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

Dave, I have what you want and I am in Bartlett. I am currently selling the Toro Zero turn listed below. I am a firefighter on duty today 5-8-2007 PM me with any questions I will reply tonight if not busy.

6. hobbsd

hobbsd LawnSite Senior Member
    from west wi

I have a Ferris 52" with independant suspension. The mower has only 45 hours on it. It looks, runs, is, and cuts just like brand new. I am asking $5500 but would take an offer on it.

I am not too far from you, so delivery or pickup is an option.

PM to discuss or if you want pictures
  7. Mowingandmore

Mowingandmore LawnSite Member

i have a toro 52z 19hp and a exmark 60z 27hp
  8. John P.

John P. LawnSite Senior Member