WTB : 5x10x2 Landscape Trailer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by AkRowdyA78, Nov 17, 2009.

1. AkRowdyA78

AkRowdyA78 LawnSite Senior Member

Looking for a 5x10x2 or 5x8x2 trailer. Mainly will be using it for hauling my mower and brush and mulch. Let me know what you have . Thanks Andy

trailer 1.jpg

trailer 2.jpg

2. AkRowdyA78

Bump........

3. benjaminesh

benjaminesh LawnSite Member

I have a 5 X 10 without the high sides that is getting a little small for me email me at benjaminesh@eshlawncare.com if intrested. I have more pics if you need them.

Bagger Pics 010.jpg

4. AkRowdyA78

Thats a real nice trailer... but I would like something that would have a bigger axel and to have taller sides(Mainpoint I want a new trailer) I just want to see if someone has one similar to the pictures that have shown examples of.

5. AkRowdyA78

Still looking.....

6. AkRowdyA78

anyone.....?

7. 360ci

360ci LawnSite Senior Member

check out the kijiji.com and search for landscape trailers. That's where I found my used one in decent shape at a very low cost as compared to new. A few modifications (taller wood sides with holders for tools) and it was under $1K with NO rust, scrapes or blemishes.

8. JRSlawn

JRSlawn LawnSite Senior Member

I got a 6x12 with rear and side ramps I bought last year really didn't see much use I would sell for 950.00

9. AkRowdyA78

Got pictures?

10. JRSlawn

JRSlawn LawnSite Senior Member

I don't have any pictures of it but it is at our shop in Norton real close to akron if you want to take a look at it.