1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

WTB: 6.5 X 10 ft. Trailer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by hdtvluvr, Feb 2, 2007.

1. hdtvluvr

hdtvluvr LawnSite Senior Member

I'm looking for a trailer (size above) with a drive up tailgate. Willing to travel w/in 100 miles of Memphis.
  2. kipcom

kipcom LawnSite Senior Member
    from indiana

I have a 6.5' x 16' H&H trailer for sale in Indianapolis. Rampgate, elect. brakes 10" metal sides...nice heavy duty trailer for equipment and hauling.
  3. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

I would go with a bigger sized trailer because you'll need more space then a 10 footer
  4. hdtvluvr

hdtvluvr LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the offer and comments. However, it must be a 10 ft. trailer.
  5. bryant lawn & landscape

bryant lawn & landscape LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought a 6 x 10 trailer last week from a company in Horn Lake. Their name is Good-Man trailers. Their number is (901) 413-5077. They're fabricating all my racks now. I would definitely recommend giving them a call. They have several trailers already made, and if they don't have what you're looking for, they can start from scratch, and fabricate one for you in about 2 weeks. They do quality work, great guys, and you'll get a custom trailer for what you would expect to pay for a assembly line job. Ask for Richard (owner) or Bob. Tell em I sent you.