WTB:6.5' X 14' or 16' Trailer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Paradise Landscapes, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Paradise Landscapes

Paradise Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Looking to buy a 6.5'x14' or 16' with upcomming taxes. I'll be willing to drive the 150 miles from zip code 44485 or reasonable distance. Please give pics of what you have and how much you're asking for it.

I decided to go for a trailer this size due to possible growth with just a 21' mower and a 44'' mower.

Charles

2. Paradise Landscapes

I can also settle for a 6.5' X 12'

3. bowerj

bowerj LawnSite Member
    from OH

I have a 5x12 and a 6x16 for sale if you interested. it will be a week or so before I can get the pics though. Im located about 25 miles south of Columbus. $850 for the 12' $1400 for the 16' PM me if your interested

4. chazg33

chazg33 LawnSite Member

i have a 14 ft, 2 3500lb axles one with trailer brake,plus 2 ft dove tail plus fold down ramp,ramp will support cars and vans,gas racks welded up front,2000 lb winch needs plugwires,i used it for landscaping,will hold 2 72 inch zero turns and walk behind,tows great i just purchased an enclosed trailer,so i am selling,1700.00 i am in geneva ohio up rt 11 from you,or call 440-415-2174 chuck,

5. zappalawn

zappalawn LawnSite Member

i have a 16ft i would sell for 2k all it needs is tires

trailer1.jpg

6. Paradise Landscapes

Do you have pics?

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. Thanks, Mike

7. chazg33

chazg33 LawnSite Member

i will try to get some on here for you ,i m not sure how to down load,but will try today thanks

8. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

Hey, I can ship a trailer to your door for the prices that you are getting for used trailers. Tell me what you need i.e. options etc, and let me get a you a new one quoted. You can pm if you want. I have a 16ft delco right now black brand new I have listed for $1150. It doesn't have a ramp on the back, but they only cost around $100. A red delco 14ft for $950. Even the highest end trailer from Maxey would only be about $500 to $800 more. (diamond plate floor etc.) I have a guy from Penn. that I think is going to drive down and pick one up, and a guy from North Colorado that is driving here also. You can get full blown 20ft landscaping trailers around here with diamond plate floor, 4ft sides, racks for your stuff, bulldog hitch, custom paintI mean decked out for under $3000. This is the home of all the national manufactures Big Tex, PJ, Maxey, Diamond T, Diamond C, Loadmax, Loadtrail etc. Give me a call, and I would rather see you get a new one, than used.

9. JonesLawnScapes

JonesLawnScapes LawnSite Member

Are you a dealer? Last post about new trailers and all.....

10. axe124

axe124 LawnSite Member

How about enclosed trailers? Any good prices there?