1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

WTB: 6'x10' Trailer In Chgo, Illinois area

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by TheRickster!!, Feb 8, 2008.

1. TheRickster!!

TheRickster!! LawnSite Member

Give me a call 630.759.7800 Rick
  2. TheRickster!!

Or 6 x 8 or any thing close??

Please post or call me 630.759.7800
  3. LunarLandscape

LunarLandscape LawnSite Member

Go on T craigslist.com There are quite a few for sale here local near chicago.
  4. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

I have a 6x12 for sale. Check my signature for the link to the ad.
  5. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

I got a 6 x 12 enclosed $2500 o.b.o and a 7 x 14 open trailer like brand new for $1200 firm
  6. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

7. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

I can give you a brand new high end 6x10 custom painted anyway you want with a gate for $1000. You would just have to get it there some how:(
  8. Lawn 'N' Order Landscape

Lawn 'N' Order Landscape LawnSite Member

9. TheRickster!!

I appreciate everyone's input. I've been checking, eBay, craigslist and the usual suspects regularly. The space I have available in my garage to store this is no larger than 8' x 11.5 maximum. The trailer must be at least 5.5' wide to accommodate the occasional transporting of a 60" mower. I have found a few that would work but don't like the over the wheel design (like Graverlyguy is selling) and am willing to wait for the right trailer to come along. Retrodog I would consider your offer if you were closer. I was just hoping that someone had "my" trailer lying around and hadn't gotten around to putting it up for sale. I would consider a 5'x8' and drop the 60" mower aspect for a "real deal" if someone wants to just free up space. Thanks again guys for all your input Rick
  10. TheRickster!!

Bump TTT................