WTB: 6x12 trailer etc???

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by dyerlawnservice, Jan 31, 2010.

1. dyerlawnservice

dyerlawnservice LawnSite Member
    from East TN

I'm looking to buy a 6x12 trailer or something in that neighborhood. I'm not wanting to spend a grand but its not out of the question for the right trailer. Let me know what you've got?

2. theheisk

theheisk LawnSite Member

got a 7x14 for $900.00 with Racks. They are homemade racks but do the job.

Here are some pictures I had taken of a Mower I had for sale that shows the Trailer.

I am in Niota, Tn about 35 Minutes south of Knoxville.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=299857

Reason I am selling is I am wanting an enlosed Trailer.

3. dyerlawnservice

from East TN

what brand is the trailer? I'm very interested.

4. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a 6x12 trailer for sale $900.00. 4 foot gate great shape. Let me know. I was thinking of trading it in next week.

5. theheisk

theheisk LawnSite Member

P&T Trailer out of Huntsville AL. It measures 82x14 with a 2500lb axle. I bought it about the middle of the summer from a guy down in GA. He had it made to haul Sports Bikes and only used it twice. It has tie 6 tie downs in the floor as well as on the inside rails. 423-506-3437 if you want to call and discuss. Thanks, Spencer

6. Rivervalleylawns

Rivervalleylawns LawnSite Member

I have a 5x10 for $550.00 Bought like 6 months ago and has back ramp. 6 ply tires with better axle

7. Accu-cut Lawn Care

Accu-cut Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Call choo choo trailers in Chattanooga, TN. They just sold a friend of mine a 6.5x10 lawrimore for 850. It's nice. A 6.5x12 is not much more. Don't buy used junk. Those trailers have 3500 pound axles and carry a one year warranty.

8. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah I wouldn't want you to buy "USED JUNK" either. I guess all used trailers are junk so you better go buy one where someones "friend" bought one. Maybe a 6.5x10 since that's not what your lookinfg for. Also this must be the only place that puts 3500 lb axles on their trailers. Wait a minute mine has a 3500 lb axle and it's not junk. Oh well like I said its for sale if you want to look at it. If not its going to be traded next week for a piece of junk 16 ft. :hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:

9. theheisk

theheisk LawnSite Member

Thanks Mike, I was setting here trying to think of a good reply but they all came out with 4 letter words which I try not to use.

My Trailer is far from Junk and I am sure your's is the same!

If you want to see Junk look at the Truck that Accu-Cut Lawn Care has for sale a few threads down!

Sorry DyerLawn didnt mean to take over your thread. But, I think the reply by Accu-Cut was uncalled for.

10. dyerlawnservice

from East TN

I understand fellas....Accu-Cut, I'm not interested in new nor have the budget for one but if you want to deliver a brand new one to Greeneville TN for $750 tax included and it be a 6.5x12 with a 3500 lb axle and square tubing frame not the flimsy Tractor Supply frames then I'll be more than happy to buy it....if not then I appreciate you trying to help me find one but i'm looking for used and cheap but not junk. Thanks