WTB: 95-2000 Gm or Chevy 2500

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by rcslawncare, Mar 19, 2010.

1. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Looking for that generation truck. Regular cab, long bed. Doesn't need a plow as I have one to go on it already. Needs to be in good condition. Gas or Diesel, doesn't matter. Thanks

2. rcslawncare

Looking for a truck like this. Color doesn't matter. Looking to spend up to 8k for the right one!!

1995ChevyCKDec09.jpg

3. tgaskill

tgaskill LawnSite Member

4. jbutch83

jbutch83 LawnSite Member

Got a 95 2500, auto trans, dump bed insert, new tranny and jasper motor. New tires and exhaust too. PM me for more details.

5. rcslawncare

Im kinda stuck on the 95 and up interior. And I will do that for sure.

6. 4man

4man LawnSite Member

I got one...PMed you

7. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

There's one on here, 95 Chevy 2500 with a western plow...75k miles...looks nice.

8. rcslawncare

I saw that one, that is the truck I want!!! If I could sell my truck asap, I would fly there to drive it home!! Thanks for the heads up!!

9. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

I want it too, lol...would be a perfect second truck for me. Just don't have the cash on hand at the moment...if this were August for Sept it would be sitting in my driveway already.

10. OSU 09

OSU 09 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Sounds like if it were later in the year there would be some competition for that truck! I would love to have it too, but I don't have the cash right now and I would have to sell my other truck real quick. If those two things were taken care of, I would be on my way to New Jersey!