WTB A Blown 16twin V Briggs &stratton Hole Motor Around 97 Or 98 For A Toro WB

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by FIRST IMAGE LAWNCARE, Mar 29, 2008.

1. FIRST IMAGE LAWNCARE

FIRST IMAGE LAWNCARE LawnSite Member

Looking For A Good Parts Motor To Fix My Motor. This Mower Is A 98toro Hydro Drive 52 Walkbehind The Motor Model Number Is 30377g Type 118-a1 Code 97021011 Black 16 Twin Ohv . Would Perfur A Hole Engine That Is Blown .engine Needs To Have All Good Electronics . Mower Model Number 30189 And Serial Number 790548 Thanks. My Cell Number Is 1- 859 -489-1037 My Name Is Isaac

2. kayeproperties

kayeproperties LawnSite Member

You mean the Vanguard motor? I have one and I think I still have the deck and frame and traction unit. Motor was running but I think I stole the carb off it. I am in Fla though.

3. FIRST IMAGE LAWNCARE

Please Check Model Type And Code My Top On My Motor Does Not Say Vanguard I Dont On If That Makes A Diff.?

4. Bill Kapaun

Bill Kapaun LawnSite Senior Member

Your model & type numbers don't jive!
    Model should be 6 digits and the type should be 4

5. FIRST IMAGE LAWNCARE

Sorry You Cant See Numbers Very Good On The Id Plate .you Are Correct Model Number Is 303776 Type 1188-a1 And Yes This Is A Vanguard Engine. The Sticker Is Gone On The Motor That Said Vanguard. Thank You I Prob.would Have Never Know If You Had Not Question This.