(WTB) Accounts or Business Near Atlanta

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Grass-Masters, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Grass-Masters

Grass-Masters LawnSite Senior Member

I am relocating to the Atlanta area in the next 3 months or so, I am ready to start from scratch but if the right oppratunity knocks I am there. I am looking for accounts around the Atlanta, GA area. I would also be willing to look at entire businesses for sale, but prefer just accounts. I am only looking for someone wanting to get rid of at least 20-30 accounts more would be better. I will not look at anything with cut prices under $30 per cut for the area.

If you are looking to off some accounts, or get out of the business PM me so we can talk.

Thanks
    Chris

2. Allure

Allure LawnSite Senior Member

Chris
    i just wanted to wish you good luck in your new endeavor!

3. Grass-Masters

Thank you very much, My family is looking forward to the move.

4. nlminc

nlminc LawnSite Bronze Member
    from GA

Chris,

I started over from scratch when I moved from the Boston area in 2003. I sold my business of 15 years and moved to Atlanta! Bought out a maintenance company that year.....it was offered to me. Again, last season I picked up anouther group of accounts from a company that no longer wanted to be in the business. Send me a PM if you need any info. I'll be willing to help you out if I can.

Best of luck with the move. If you're a Red Wings fan you won't be alone here! There were more Detroit fans at the last Thrashers game.......good time. Steve Yzerman is one of my all time favorite players!!

Chris

5. Grass-Masters

nlminc- Thanks for all the help so far, alot of helpful info.

6. Grass-Masters

Figured I would bump this, I am still looking for accounts in the greater atlanta area. If you have any you would like to get rid of pm me.

7. Grass-Masters

Back to the top, I guess this may be a good sign that no-body want to sell off accounts. If there are any for sale pm me. Thanks

8. cgrappler135

cgrappler135 LawnSite Member

Would you happen to be getting rid of your accounts in michigan still or have you already gotten rid of them?

9. Grass-Masters

I am not getting rid of anything in michigan, My brother in law is going to continue running the business in michigan with/for me. Sorry.

10. PLCS

PLCS LawnSite Member

Hi
    I tried to figure out how to send you a message directly but I guess I cant?? I have a complete business for sale in North Georgia. Actually in the north ga. mountains. If you are still looking, or if anyone else is looking please private message me . I am advertising business for $85,000.00. I currently have over $5000.00 per month in contracts plus all my per cut customers. The contracts can be cut in 3 days if you wanted to do so. Most of my equipment is fairly new (2 years or less). I run a 928D Grasshopper with a 52" deck that was purchased in March 2006, and I also have the vac system. I have 2 workers that can run the business or you and 1 guy can do the work. If interested please contact me for more info, and a list of equipment.

Thank you
    Mark