1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

WTB Bobcat S185, S205 or similar w/Cab & Heat

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by arbor pro, Dec 5, 2011.

1. arbor pro

arbor pro LawnSite Senior Member
    from SD

Looking for a bobcat s185 or something similar like a s205 with cab and heat. Tires, not tracks. Power bobtach would be nice but not necessary. hand/foot controls preferred. Higher hours and original paint preferred over some lower hour piece of junk picked up on auction and repainted to look nice.

Really prefer a landscape or snow removal machine from a small company. Must be a newer model design with curved glass such as the bobcat 's' series or similar. Not interested in older 700, 800 series loaders.

I can pay cash or have a 2008 ditch witch sk650 mini skid steer (32hp diesel) with 450 hours that I would ideally like to trade plus some cash if you might be interested in it.

Regardless of condition, not in the market for anything over $20k. Budget is around $15k but would consider paying more for a really good deal.

pm me or call me with what you have.

scott 605-228-9350
  2. arbor pro

arbor pro LawnSite Senior Member
    from SD

still looking...