1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Chevy Rims

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by 93Chevy, Mar 22, 2010.

1. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

I'm looking for used 8 bolt 16" stock Chevy rims to fit a mid-1990's 3/4 ton. I will be sending them out to get sandblasted and black powder-coated, so they can be scaled with rust. I don't want them in such bad condition that they can't be used, but I also don't want to be spending a lot of money on these rims.

Basically, I'm looking for 3-4 rims that I can send out to be sandblasted, then I'll put them on my truck and resell my current rims.

Thanks for any leads.

2. Springmeadows

Springmeadows LawnSite Senior Member

I have a set of 16" 8 lug steel rims. There are no tires on them. I can send pictures of them if you pm your email address. Or go to my website: www.smllawn.com, my email address is there. I am asking $150 for the whole set with center caps and nuts. I don't know how to get them to you though. Let me know if you're interested.

3. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks for the interest David, but I have an opportunity for cheaper rims closer to home. Good luck with your sale. :waving: