WTB: Dual Axle Utility trailer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by fitzg2md, Feb 19, 2007.

1. fitzg2md

fitzg2md LawnSite Member

Looking for a tandem axle open trailer with rear gate. Anyone have one they are selling? Thanks -Mike

2. Total.Lawn.Care

Total.Lawn.Care LawnSite Senior Member

Try this listing on Ebay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/6-5x...tegoryZ80770QQihZ011QQitemZ320082887284QQrdZ1
    It is in Indiana, but it is a good price on this trailer. You can have a ramp added for about $150, so it seems.

I recently purchased a trailer like this from someone selling on Ebay. Got a good price, seller was very friendly. I went across Georgia to get it, but I combined it with another trip. Worked out well.

Just handing out ideas. There are a ton of trailers on Ebay, and you can get a really good price if you are willing to travel just a little to pick it up.

3. Snyderserv5060

Snyderserv5060 LawnSite Member

Hey, check out my link below. I have a 16' open trailer, dual axle with rear gate as your looking for and im in MD. Read the add and if your interested PM me your email for some pics of it.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=173546

Thanks
    Jon

4. Just For Him

Just For Him LawnSite Member

5. fitzg2md

fitzg2md LawnSite Member

Very nice equipment guys, and thanks for the offers, but they are a bit outta my price range. im hoping to pick up a more "used" one at around 1200 bucks or so. Thanks though! -Mike

6. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

I have a 7x16 tandem trailer with a ramp I will sale but its a little more than you are looking to spend.$1400 will take it.CAll me if you or anybody else is interested 919-697-9039 Thanks Nick

7. zero_turn_mowers

zero_turn_mowers LawnSite Senior Member

I have a deal you cant pass up..........$600....dont have a gate but you can add one and still be a great deal....

Tim

8. zero_turn_mowers

Its 16 foot long and 6ft 10 inch wide.

Tim

9. zero_turn_mowers