1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Wtb Edgit

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Lynden-Jeff, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey.

Wtb a new or slightly used edgit. This will be for an echo trimmer.

Cheers
    Jeff

2. greasy_gun

greasy_gun LawnSite Senior Member

if u want a new or slightly used edgit, you might just try their website n order one.

http://www.edgit.com/

3. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

your lucky day I have one never been used for an echo pas model let me dig it out of the cabinets in shop I 'll post pics you can have for great price!

4. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks man LMK.

Cheers
    Jeff

5. Godfather

Godfather LawnSite Member

i am also interested if there are any others.

6. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

hey sorry I found it in the basement unsused with all the parts and directions. How much you wanna pay and where to ship it? It is for an echo straight shaft.

7. Godfather

you are in canton, ohio and i am right next door in columbus. Xoopitor gets first dibs of course, but i believe he would be better off buying from ebay or the edgit corp. because of how far from you he is and the borders fees.

8. FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK LawnSite Bronze Member

I got one for an Echo SRM260 I think, it is a 8-10 with no mechanical problems and all the mounting hardware. I am running Redmax because of a blown motor on the Echo. Call the number in my logo or PM me for pics if you are still looking.

9. Godfather

xoopiter, if you are intrested, i would like to know, because i don't want to buy something that you had first dibs one, but if you don't want one, i have second dibs.

10. Godfather

hey dave, what is an 8-10?