WTB enclosed trailer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by zmowingmaster, Feb 23, 2011.

1. zmowingmaster

zmowingmaster LawnSite Member

Looks like I didn't get approved for the 000 deal the trailer place by my house had (0 down.0 interst,0 payment for 3 month).
    Now my search will go to used.
    I am looking for a 7x14 enclosed trailer.willing to take a 6.5x12 also.
    I will be fitting two 36" mowers next to each other and a 52" wright behind them.
    The money is tight now,No snow in chicago for a long time.
    SO 1500 to 2000 is what I can dish out.
    Don't wanna be picky but a black trailer would be ideal.

2. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

No snow? We just got 30"! lol

I have a 7x14' haulmark enclosed, dual axle 2 tone white over black exterior.
    Can't go as low as $2k but willing to deal..

3. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

4. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

oops! guess you did see it. Trying to help. I know $$ is tight. I just sold my 3 yr. old 7x14 fo $2900 and put that down on a 7x16 v nose for $3900. Now, I need something to haul freakin mulch in. Can't buy a dump trailer at this point, tired of shoveling out of truck, renting a dump costs $100.00 day. Maybe trying to find a used 14' or 16' and shovel out of that. I use mainly pine needles, that's why im griping.

5. zmowingmaster

some mulch providers here will deliver the mulch for a minimal fee if you buy from them on a regular bases,see if yours does that too.Last year i was paying 20 bucks for a 5-10 yards of mulch delivered,don't know about this year

6. zmowingmaster

That trailer looks exactly like the one i priced out at the dealer.Unfortunatley,I don't have that much money to spend,.It is well worth it though.