WTB EVERRIDE Warrior 60" or wider

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by RAGARD, Jan 24, 2007.

1. RAGARD

RAGARD LawnSite Member
    from OH

I am looking for an EVERRIDE Warrior 60" or wider. If you know of a clean one for sale, I would appreciate a call. Dennis 614-939-5999

2. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

I have 2 but I would sell my 06 with bagger 60" I owe $8904 thats what I would have to get I got it in August the bagger alone was $2300 its a 25/60kawi with several extra blades and all was just serviced a couple of weeks ago I will try to get pics to you but I have had no luck doing that

3. RAGARD

RAGARD LawnSite Member
    from OH

There was just a promotion from Everride $5999 for a 60" Warrior with 25 hp B&S. Thanks, anyway.
    Dennis

4. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

That promotion is not a Warrior its the smaller residential HORNET the Briggs Warrior is 6995 the Kawi is 8399

5. RAGARD

RAGARD LawnSite Member
    from OH

No, it was the Warrior. Anyway it is over.
    Dennis

6. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

hey check out the Scorpion stander..website adveritses 4995..also...why not check with your dealer about finding you a good demo? that's what I did last fall and guess what? even with the demo, i STILL got the sweet 0% financing for 36 months!

7. RAGARD

RAGARD LawnSite Member
    from OH

Got it. Thanks!
    Den

8. firekilr2

firekilr2 LawnSite Member

let me know if you get one, I will be looking at one tommorrow. Hope the info helped. Tony

9. firekilr2

firekilr2 LawnSite Member

did you get any prices?

10. RAGARD

RAGARD LawnSite Member
    from OH

Nothing very good around here. Chicago is supposed to have a great deal from a distributor up there.
    Dennis