WTB: Exmark 60" Lazer ZTR-VA

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by mfriedl, Aug 4, 2007.

1. mfriedl

mfriedl LawnSite Member

I am in NOrthern, VA. Title says it all.

THks!

2. John'sMaint

John'sMaint LawnSite Member

year/motor size /condition/ hours I am near Richmond
    looking for a backup mower
    Thanks

3. mfriedl

mfriedl LawnSite Member

err, I am looking to buy as well.

4. regulator220

regulator220 LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I have a 60 inch exmark 2004 with a 28 hp kohler EFI on it. I need $6000 for it. it only has 443 hours on it.

Look for my post of it on here.

5. mfriedl

mfriedl LawnSite Member

I'd be interested but you are just too far away. THks man.

6. fitzg2md

fitzg2md LawnSite Member

I have a great 60 inch ultracut lazer z (exmark). However, the engine just went. So no engine...it isnt fixable. A new engine will be around 1750...but it will be brand new. Rest of the mower is in really great shape. Have gone over it with a fine tooth comb the past few weeks. It is used...about 3K hours...but the majority of the hydros and the spindles are not the original. Let me know if you are interested...I am just 2 hours south of you. Make me an offer. -Mike

7. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

fitzg2m. do you want to sell your lazer now? show a picture and i will make you a offer. how many hours? in your post on 6-14-07 you posted it had 4500 hours.not trying to be a a$$ just want to know before i make a offer. i am 1.5 hours away from Richmond. thanks.

8. fitzg2md

fitzg2md LawnSite Member

No worries...though for the record I never said it had 4500 hours. Here is a link to my original post.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=195184

I am still trying to decide whether to sell it or not honestly. If someone offers me something good I will take it. Dont really know what its worth. Will try to get a pic ASAP. -Mike