1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

WTB exmark 60

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Mulch Butler, May 4, 2009.

1. Mulch Butler

Mulch Butler LawnSite Member

Looking for an exmark 60 w less than 1000 hrs and that is an 06 or newer. Let me know if you have anything for sale.

Thanks

2. Southscapes03

Southscapes03 LawnSite Member

I have a Exmark 50 with just under 400hrs if your interested. Thinking of replacing it with a super bee. You can contact me at 864-934-4183 if interested.

Clay

3. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

I think my Lazer is an '06, it has the 31 HP motor, 405 hours, 60" Ultracut. I'd take $8k for it. Paid $11K brand new. Only problems I've ever had with it is a blown fuse about 2 years ago, and the choke cable broke. Replaced both. If you're interested, PM me so I'll get an email notice, as I don't come here often.

4. Thunderbolt

Thunderbolt LawnSite Member

do you still need a Lazer? I have a 06 60" 27 kohler 1050hrs :usflag:

5. Littleriver1

Littleriver1 LawnSite Senior Member

6. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

I know you said Exmark, but I have a 2007 60" Toro Zmaster with only 115 hours on it, looks BRAND NEW, with 27hp Kohler I am asking $6,600 for, I would also throw in 3 sets of blades, and a suspension base. You have to see this mower to realize how good of shape it is in, you really could not tell a brand new one and this one apart.

7. BGClawns101

BGClawns101 LawnSite Senior Member

hey i am interested in this please pm me!!!

8. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

PM sent to you.

9. taco1a2

taco1a2 LawnSite Member

i have an 03 lazer z xp 27 hp deisel 970 hours great mower make me an offer

10. Jarred's Lawn Care

Jarred's Lawn Care LawnSite Member

well i have a 52" exmark lazer z hp 23hp kaw and 693 hours, it comes with two sets of blades and a 2 bag ultra vac, i'd let it go for $4,000