WTB Gator Rator

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by danny17, Oct 3, 2009.

1. danny17

danny17 LawnSite Member

Yes I know they don't make them anymore, but was wondering if anyone had one that they wanted to get rid of...

2. danny17

danny17 LawnSite Member

bump to the top...somebody's gotta know where one is, I'll pay a reasonable finder's fee

3. Horizon Lawn

Horizon Lawn LawnSite Member

I think i might know where one is at. Your talking about the gator aerator that mounts on front of Z mowers right.

4. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

Call me 248-444-5448 I'm located in novi...... Lets talk !

5. danny17

danny17 LawnSite Member

yes that's the one i'm talking about, thanks for the replies guys, mimowerman I am leaving to cut now but I will call in an hour or so!
    thanks,
    dan

6. Mimowerman

Here she is ... a little dusty, but the aerator is practically new, used on less than 10 lawns. The mount and wiring will need some work however, I cut it down to fit my mower, so as long as you have basic fabrication skills , or take it somewhere to mount up.... you'll be fine. It works great on open areas... I found the mower I put it on was not large enough... to have the extra weight on the front end it couldn't handle it especially if the grass was wet, it slipped all over the place( ag tires vs turf would be a help) . It would work fine on a large frame ZTR , or I'm not sure what your plans were for it but like I said it worked fine..... I've been using a bluebird walkbehind instead and it sucks but whatever!

october 3 047.jpg

october 3 046.jpg

october 3 048.jpg

october 3 049.jpg

7. Mimowerman

Cost 1200 new.... looking to get half that or possible trade for ???

8. Mimowerman

Here is the mount.... you can see the small mower, and how I had to cut the mounting brackets to fit it on..... the main "hitch " remains untouched.

october 3 044.jpg

october 3 051.jpg

9. danny17

danny17 LawnSite Member

Sold! Thanks again Chris, nice doing business with you.

10. danny17

danny17 LawnSite Member