WTB in NY- Exmark Turf Tracer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Rich1101, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Rich1101

Rich1101 LawnSite Member

anyone out there?

2. skyline

skyline LawnSite Member
    from CT

I have a 52 and 60 inch the 52 deck has been repainted the 60 has not been touched both are great machines the 60 has 1700, no hour meter on the 52 but it is a newer and less used machine. Give me a call 203-232-7285

3. Rich1101

Rich1101 LawnSite Member

got to have less than 500 hours, ideally way less, thanks though

4. sweetjetskier

sweetjetskier LawnSite Senior Member

How much are looking to spend on this mower??

5. Rich1101

Rich1101 LawnSite Member

depends on what is being sold...... got something??????

R

6. sweetjetskier

whats your number for a quality used machine?

7. Rich1101

Rich1101 LawnSite Member

it really depends on what is being sold. I have seen machines I would have taken sell for up to2/3 of the cost of a new machine For me, the highter the number, the newer the machine and lower the hours, and better chance for delivery to me

I have the money for a new machine. if I wanted- I just dont think that is a good investment for me at this time.

again, have anything?

If you walk into a jewelry store to sell your diamond, and the jewler says "what do you want for the ring" you should RUN.

If someone has something to sell, than list it, name your price, and see if there are any takers. If someone is thinking they will sell their used machine for 6,000--- than someone better sell that machine to someone other than me, because no matter what the quality I am not biting. I do not need a demo with 6 hours. We both know what a scag/TT or TTHP with 300-600 hours should cost. It is just a matter of how high I will go at this time of the year, and where the seller will meet me.

R

8. sweetjetskier

So you are looking to spend at least $5000,correct?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

You should spring for a new one. Anything super clean w/super low hours is going to be not much less than a new one. Often people sell almost new stuff because they did something stupid like run straight gas in a 2cycle or run a 4 stroke w/out oil. You might get lucky? Dealers are blowing out new equip. because of the time of year and bad economy.

10. Rich1101

Rich1101 LawnSite Member

Thanks, Henry. It seems that around here in NY, there is nothing new to be had- I checked already.

as for you, sweetjetskier, yeah- I am looking to spend at least 9,000 on a used walk behind. do you have one in that price range?